الاعلانات

الثلاثاء، 17 يونيو 2014

Is eProfitbux.com Scam or Legitimate? Reviewed

Are you a paid to click money making option? Have you heard of eProfitbux? Do you want to know whether the site is scam or legitimate? Are you looking for a personal based review or? Regardless of what you might be looking for but provided it is to do with eProfit-Bux PTC site, this review will help you discover what you should know so that you can reach on a conclusion.

If you read one of my posts where I shared how I had never wanted to deal with anything to do with paid to click, paid to read and others related, then you got to read this too since it might help you to make up your mind for a change or anything assuming you were in the same boat with me.

A few days back, there is this friend of mine who is an online money maker who turned working online as a full time job. He sent me an email with PayPal payment screenshots attached and proving to me that besides the fact that there are so many scam PTC sites out there, there are still many others which are very legitimate although personally I never believed in his mail not until I tried it myself and which is why I am sharing with you basing on experience.

eProfitbux.com is paid to read, paid to view advertisements, paid to play, paid to do micro-jobs for a money maker while at the same time, an advertiser can choose a package of advertisement which suites his finances and do advertisements which other are paid to read and view.

How Do You Get Started?

Getting started is simple and just like it is for other legitimate sites, creating an account is free in addition to doing the required work.

How Do You Earn Money?

Earning is simple. All you need to do is doing the related work and earning those cents in your account and once you reach the payment minimum, you can request for withdraw basing on your payment processor of choice and wait for cash.

What Kind Of Work Do You Do And How Much You Get Paid.

On eProfitBux, you get paid to view up to 30 Advertisements per day ranging from 5 seconds to 30 seconds and the more the seconds an Advert has, the higher you earn. Adverts are paid in ranges of $0.01, $0.0025 and 0.0012 cents per view.

You too get paid to play AdGrid which is popularly known as the seek the hidden treasure where by once you click on the right position where the treasure is hidden, you earn.

Doing Micro-Jobs, referring other members and Reading emails are other work you can do on the site.

When Do You Get Paid?

You only get paid once you reach the payment minimum which is $1 and the payment time can range from an hour to days just like my trial payment came within 48 hours range.

Is The Site Scam or Legit?

Basing on my own experience, eProfitBux is a legitimate and paying site which I can recommend you to join in case you are looking forward for a way to earn an extra cash online. Below is my Payment screenshot.

eProfitbux.com Payment proof

Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..

KWS Adams I am the Guy behind The Konsult Hub. I am a Part-time Consultant with one International Firm and a Part-time Blogger with a passion of Exploring and Sharing just like you can see what the site contains. Find me on Facebookand Twitter for more about my work!

View the original article here

ليست هناك تعليقات: